Resn, is looking for an Interactive Producer to give us a lift to the party.
You will have directed interactive production teams with aplomb, and are looked up too, listened too, trusted and respected for your zen calm outlook and management approach.
This position is open now.
- Lead your project team to greatness through inspired and detailed management.
- Be the primary contact and part time lover for our top of their class clients, ensuring free flowing communication and affection, managing expectations and generally having a snazzy time.
- Define and manage projects from end to end. This means scope, resources, schedules and budgets, which you will eat for breakfast. Mmmm.
- Prepare estimates, statements of work and contracts. (Harbouring a secret love for spreadsheets will enhance your prospects twofold).
- Establish and maintain goals for your projects, including achieving Resn's impossibly high technical and creative standards.
- Participate in strategic and creative collaboration between our teams and clients.
- 2+ years of interactive producer / project management experience. Solid creative work, particularly work for/with advertising agencies, is HIGHLY desirable.
- Solid understanding of interactive web technologies.
- An uncontrollable desire to solve problems and make things.
- Experience working on large and complex interactive projects with multidisciplinary creative and technical teams.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
We have a studio in one of the best locations in Amsterdam. One the edge of the gorgeous Nine Streets in the UNESCO canal belt of inner Amsterdam. You are in the postcard and creative heart of the city. Everything is only minutes away by foot or of course your trusty bike.
Check us out
Recent projects: http://resn.co.nz/present/latest/